Michelin Motorsport: Two to Go for IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge
Despite a smaller car count (anywhere from 12 to 15 cars at each event), the TCR class has grown in competitiveness and intensity all season.
Some 11 of the 16 cars that have entered this year have scored at least one podium. Honda, Audi and Hyundai are separated by just two points in the manufacturer’s championship. Alfa Romeo has also shown signs of progress in its first year with the Giulietta TCR.
It may come down to Bryan Herta Autosport’s Hyundai pair of drivers that will win the championship. Although lurking in third, the L.A. Honda World duo of Shelby Blackstock and Tom O’Gorman will look to recapture their early season form.
- 61 Roadshagger Audi RS3 LMS TCR (4 podiums)
- 21 BHA Hyundai Veloster N TCR (3 podiums)
- 98 BHA Hyundai Veloster N TCR (3 podiums)
- 37 L.A. Honda World Honda Civic Type R (3 podiums)
- 73 L.A. Honda World Honda Civic Type R (2 podiums)
- 23 FAST MD Audi RS3 LMS TCR (2 podiums)
- 54 JDC-Miller Audi RS3 LMS TCR (2 podiums)
- 17 JDC-Miller Audi RS3 LMS TCR (2 podiums)
- 52 L.A. Honda World Honda Civic Type R (1 podium)
- 89 HART Honda Civic Type R (1 podium)
- 12 eEuroparts.com Audi RS3 LMS TCR (1 podium)