Race Cars and Engines For Sale: LA Honda World Now Selling 4 Race FK8 Engines + 2 Civic Race cars
LA Honda World Racing has some access inventory in the form of two Honda Civic race cars and four Honda Civic FK8 engines. To inquire about pricing and shipping options, contact us via this link
For Sale: HPD Honda Civic Race Car
The Type R retains the road car exterior sheet metal but adds racing components developed in-house and in partnership with select suppliers to build a ready-to-race vehicle that ensures the highest standard or quality and saves racers the time and money of doing it themselves. Major modifications to the production Type R include a high-flow front grille, a J's Racing FRP vented hood, CSF-designed radiator, and oil coolers; an HPD/Borla downpipe and turbo back exhaust; a 6-speed manual transmission with high-strength 3rd and 4th gears; an HPD/Cusco limited slip differential; HPD Girodisc 2-piece front brake rotors and HPD brake inlet ducts; an HPD/Pyrotect bolt-in FIA 16-gallon fuel cell; a welded multi-point racing cage; and an OMP racing seat with 6-point harness.Please note : The HPD Civic Type R racecar is not street legal and must only be used in off-highway settings where it is legal to do so. Owners of the HPD Civic Type R racecar are responsible for following all regulations with operation.
· 4 Door
· 4-wheel ABS Brakes
· ABS and Driveline Traction Control
· Aluminum shift knob trim
· Auxilliary engine cooler
· Black forged aluminum rims
· Black grille
· Body-colored bumpers
· Coil front spring
· Coil rear spring
· Curb weight: 3,071 lbs.
· Daytime running lights
· Diameter of tires: 20.0"
· Door pockets: Driver, passenger and rear
· Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
· Driver adjustable suspension ride control
· External temperature display
· Four-wheel Independent Suspension
· Front Head Room: 39.3"
· Front Hip Room: 53.7"
· Front Leg Room: 42.3"
· Front Seat Type : Sport bucket
· Front Shoulder Room: 56.9"
· Front Ventilated disc brakes
· Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
· Front fog/driving lights
· Front reading lights
· Fuel Capacity: 12.4 gal.
· Fuel Consumption: City: 22 mpg
· Fuel Consumption: Highway: 28 mpg
· Independent front suspension classification
· Independent rear suspension
· Instrumentation: Low fuel level
· Inter-cooled Turbo
· Interior air filtration
· LED low/high beam aero-composite headlights
· Multi-link rear suspension
· One 12V DC power outlet
· Overall Length: 179.4"
· Overall Width: 73.9"
· Overall height: 56.5"
· Power remote driver mirror adjustment
· Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
· Power windows
· Radio Data System
· Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
· Rear door type: Liftgate
· Rear spoiler: Wing
· Regular front stabilizer bar
· Speed-proportional electric power steering
· Stability control
· Strut front suspension
· Suspension class: Sport
· Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
· Tire Pressure Monitoring System
· Tires: Prefix: P
· Tires: Profile: 30
· Tires: Speed Rating: Y
· Tires: Width: 245 mm
· Trip computer
· Turn signal in mirrors
· Type of tires: Summer Performance
· Variable intermittent front wipers
· Vehicle Emissions: LEV3-ULEV125
· Video Monitor Location: Front
· Wheel Diameter: 20
· Wheel Width: 8.5
· Wheelbase: 106.3"
• Motec C125 data logger
• 4-wheel suspension position sensors
• HPD Pyrotect Bolt-in FIA fuel cell
• 16-gallon capacity
• High flow filler neck and cap in OE location
• SRO Touring Car Americas TC class
• SCCA T2 class
- To learn more about all of the car's spec's, see HPD's TC Spec Sheet (Near Bottom)
For Sale: 2018 Civic Si Race Car
- Mileage: 5.333
- HPD roll cage installed for safety,
- OMP racing seat, belts and fire suppression system, all in valid state for this current racing season.
- Car also features Motec data acquisition system
- Bilstein shocks
- Wilwood front calipers and floating discs
- This car has a modified front grille
- Carbon fiber front brake cooling inlets
- Homologated to run the TCA class in SRO
- Has Enkei RPF1 lightweight wheels
Engines For Sale
We currently have 4 engines for sale:
2 Civic Type R TC car engines (SRO championship 40 minute races)
- Engine# RPY0AE912250019K (TC #73): Approx 5,000 km
- Engine# RPY0AE912350824P (TC #37): 4,615 km
2 Civic Type R TCR JAS Built (WTCR/IMSA championships, 2 and 4hr races)
- Serial #133: 2,546 km
- Serial #213: 1979 km
These come with turbo shields. The interval to replace the TCR engines is 2500km.
Again, To inquire about pricing, request more photos, or learn about shipping options, contact us via this link